I have woken up after a 48-hour sleep. I have had a bad fever. In the meanwhile I have missed some very important stuff. I had turned both of my phones off as I wasn’t feeling very well. I am sorry about:
* Not attending a talk that I was supposed to deliver with a team of UN officials on the missing persons of Balochistan.
* Not attending President Zardari’s press conference and not filing it for my newspaper
* Not attending the rally of Baloch Women’s Panel which I am told was a very large and impressive one.
* Not meeting my friend Ghulam Nabi from Daily Aaj Kal who had come to Quetta from Karachi. I had promised with another friend, Shoaib Aziz from ActionAid Islamabad, who is currently in Quetta, that we would meet but I was badly sick.
* Not attending an important session of the Balochistan Assembly which was supposed to be held in the afternoon due to Zardari’s press conference.